Sunday, December 7, 2008

to start things off...

Greetings all, and welcome to my blog!

My name is Arron "Double R" Jenkins. I was born on September 20th, 1988 in the city of Puyallup, Washington. I want to be a writer, so having a blog seemed like a logical way to help.

My favorite bands are HIM, King's X, Faith No More, Blitzkid, The Misfits, Calabrese, The Smithereens, AFI, Black Sabbath, Cradle of Filth, Soul Asylum, Clutch, Turbonegro, and many others.

Some of my favorite films are Oldboy, Pan's Labyrinth, The Dark Knight, Jacob's Ladder, Chasing Amy, The Monster Squad, Road To Perdition, Superman I & II, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Singles, A Nightmare On Elm Street, and many others.

My favorite television shows are Freaks and Geeks, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Venture Brothers, The Simpsons, Metalocalypse, Justice League Unlimited, Challenge of The Superfriends, and very little else (don't watch a whole lot of TV).

The writers I idolize are Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, James Robinson, Hubert Selby Jr., Alan Moore, Joss Whedon, Kevin Smith, Chuck Palaniuk, Clive Barker, and many, many more.

so now you know a bit about me. Check in more often, because i'll update pretty frequently. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: